Evolusi KL Drift 2 Trailer

31 October, 2008

29th at Wanbra Garage again....hahaha!!

Went to his garage....hahaha,that was extreme day I ever thought....just to see that Lancer....A bit transform from its normal,but okaylah....
That day his garage a bit late open because he went to 'akademi memandu' at MORAC..hahaha


his car still look handsome....

So that the owner...hahaha,dare to ride with him???He asked me,"Jom ar !!"
after had some taxi ride....walking around...Then he take a look to that 4x4...Looking into it... "Hmmm,4x4 nie buleh drift nih....Kalo ownwer die anta kat garage aku memang aku kaye!!Hahahaha pakcik kayo!!" Then he take a look at the Civic....That was the KE i've said about it to Afif-san,its only 8.9k
Walked to Hot Hatch Motorworks....Another magic garage.That mister dare challanged my senpai to race...."Wangan ade brani???" VVrrroooommmm...Kepishhhh....Pishhhhh "Itu kanan butang NOS,itu kiri butang MP3".....Two different Mini And the result,my senpai wins!!!! Just joke...



















Relaxing time.....He checked my blogsite,hahaha!!Then he asked me to teached him to create blog....His URL is satriaRWD.blogspot.com



That's it dude....Man.I'm late for my class!!!!Chow!!!!!

2 Pengkritik yang setia:

Jaguh said...

Baru menjumpai blog anda .. haha .. org kalau da bosang giler cam aku macam2 ble jumpe haha .. Teroskan memblog .. haha .. weh Civic tu bape hengget .. ? 2door ker 4 door .. ?? aku nak 2 door haha, nak main tyar depan pulok ..

KerOLHaruyama said...

itu 4door...Wan citer kat aku KE tuh mahal...