Evolusi KL Drift 2 Trailer

27 October, 2008

Do you miss the way things used to be?
-sometimes

Would you ever live with anyone on your top friends?
-yupe!

Do you miss anyone?
-not really,but I miss everybody :)

What's the last thing you ate?
-Nasi Goreng Kampung with Ayam Paprik

Is there someone on your mind that shouldn't be?
-every time when I see his face...

What do you currently hear right now?
-my mp3 player

Are you shy?
-hahaha...ermmm,a bit

How do you feel about chocolate covered strawberries?
-yummy!!

How did your day start off?
-with muke ketat....I have to wake up early

Does anyone hate you?
-hahaha,if yes...he is my enemy

What would you do if someone told you that you were the most handsome person in the world and they would do anything to wake up to your face each and every morning?
-if boy...I would love to kick him and throw him out from windows while say 'ko nie gay ke hah??!!'

Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
-yeah...

How do you think you look right at this moment?
-macam anak dato'.....hahaha

Do you thinking to be other people/somebody or someone??
-yup,anak dato'.....hahaha

Do you have a best friend that knows you inside and out?
-yup....I have it!8

Do you like lemonade?
-95% nope....

Are you usually fully awake in the morning?
-yup...I hate it but I love it....

Are you friends with someone who's older than you?
-yup!!my mom....my uncle Dani....my adopted family

Do you have a job?
-student

What shirt are you wearing?
-right now??A D1GP shirt....hehehehe

When was the last time you cried really hard?
-when I was 7

Have you ever shared a drink with anyone?
-yup...with my friends,they are my family...

How many pillows are on your bed?
-2+1 bantal peluk

Have you hugged anyone in the last 72 hours?
-nope...last week I hug my mom because she promise to buy me a car after SPM...hahaha!

What do you usually do when the clock turns 11:11?
-sleeping with my big family photo...

What time do you usually wake up?
-5.60 a.m

Do you have any siblings?
1 little brothe,1 little sister...and 7 my adopt brother and 8 adopt sister....

Lastly,describe yourself...
-silent-man
-photo-man
-like choco
-hate sour
-likes cooking
-what else....hmmm,lu pikir la sendiri...hahaha!

0 Pengkritik yang setia: