Evolusi KL Drift 2 Trailer

05 April, 2009

Your phone...

What is your current ringtone?
-Project EAR-Marabahaya(Pop Shuvit)

What is your current wallpaper?
-D1 Grand Prix hahahaha....

Do you own a picture phone?
-of course!

If so, what was the last picture you took?
-my......ummm....SECRET

Go to your inbox and type what the 10th text message says?
-"K nunyte....Daa~~~~"

How many contacts do you have on your phone?
-170

Who your important contacts?
-Ela,Epul,Kak Hazasmah,Kak Faten,My mom...

Who was the last person you spoke to on your cell phone?
-My asisstant,Tajul

What service do you have?
-Maxis pelahap

At this very moment, how many bars do you have for your service?
-Full coverage for 16 minutes

Who's on your speed dial numbers?
-1.Nadia,2.Ela,3.Kak Hazasmah

Do you have voicemail?
-yup...."Please try again later"

How many contacts do you have that start with J- Who are they?
-4,Johan,Julianna,Jefri,Joe

Who do you call the most?
-Tak ingat

How many text messages do you get a month?
-Ntah la....

Can you send pictures?
-bergantung pada Maxis pelahap

What are the first 2 digits to your number?
-Ntah...hahahahaha

Go to your SENT texts..what does the first one say?
-"Nad,sok misscall aku taw?"hehehe

What about the 15th?
-"it's okay...Take ur time... :)"????hahaha,SECRET

Who's the last person that you called?
-Kak Miera

Last person that texted you?
-Ela

Last person you added to your contacts?
-Ela

How many minutes are on your plan?
-Tak taw...

Go down to your 5th contact, who is it?
-Amiera

Wanna give out your number?
-012-tenet tenet hahahaha

2 Pengkritik yang setia:

Marco Crupi said...

Hello I really like your blog, I would like a link exchange with you,
I insert your blog to my favorite blogs ;)

the address of my blog is: http://marcocrupifoto.blogspot.com/

My blog deal of the art of photography.( photo technique, post production, photo retouching, Reportage, how-to and articles )

KerOLHaruyama said...

wow...
Thanks Marco coz dropping by my blogsite....
how did u find my blogsite???
hahaha