Evolusi KL Drift 2 Trailer

16 January, 2009

2008 Big awards...

2008 Biggest Award
Best Moment - Celebrating my birthday with my classmates
Best Day - Sunday
Best Buddy - Epul,Ajim,Alep....5D clan
New Buddy - Shila,Nadia,Amira.... =p
Best Enemy - My bad identity or my 'twins'
Song Of The Year - I.V,Endless Rain,X,Suara Kaki Lima
Killer Movie of The Year - Antoo Fighter
Love Story of The Year - Romeo(Alep) and Juliet(Ayu)
Best 'Port Lepak'(Hangout) - My new 'pondok'
Eating Spot of The Year - My adopted mom's stall...
Karaoke Spot - KBoX

Another award that I will give for 2008....

Best Malaysian Drifter - Along,T.Djan,Loyai,Wanbra-sensei,Rudy,Oan,Ah-Fai
Best Female Drifter - For this time,this award goes to Mama Jane...
Best D1 Machine - B324R(Tsuyoshi Tezuka),ER34(Nomura-san)
Best Malaysian drift Machine - Nissan Cefiro A31 Team Toyo(Along),Satria RWD(Wanbra-sensei),180sx(Zee),R32(Ariff-san)
Best Magazine - Option,Hypertune,Shift
Awesome thing you get - New Shoes....so far
Best Retro song - Kembara=Hati Emas,Gavan song

Another Award for musics for 2008

Best Japanese Song - I.V,Driver's High
Malay song - Mantera Beradu
Indo song - Dewa-Laskar Cinta
Best Drummers - Yoshiki X-Japan
Best Bassist - Heath X-Japan
Best Guitarist - Pata and Hide X-japan
Best Vocalis - Toshi X-Japan,his vocal so bang!!!!
Best Band - X-Japan
Best Anime - Great Teacher Onizuka
Best Anime Soundtrack - Hareru michi,Driver's High
Best Japanese Movie/Drama - Hana-Kimi

Best food you've eaten - sushi with wasabi....Awesome hot!!!!
Best Place of the year - Japan.....Thanks Pak Lang!!!
Best award for yourself - For my successful mission....
Best games - GTA San Andreas , GTA 4.....

6 people you wanna tag.....
-Kak Hazasmah
-Kak Fatehah@Fatin
-Epul
-Alep
-Ajim
-Everybody!!!

0 Pengkritik yang setia: