Evolusi KL Drift 2 Trailer

07 October, 2008

Along`s AE70 on Otomania vol.96






To those who didn't grab the copy of July's (I know, its quite old) Otomania Volume 96 featuring my idol, Nazrul Afifi a.k.a. Along with his pride and joy, the Toyota Corolla AE70 Hardtop. And yes this for all the AE70 fan out there and I dedicate this special for Kamal who's recently got 'hooked' and 'bitten' by this car. So enjoy the scans!


Complete with salivating pictures of both exterior and interior and specs are too, included.


(p/s: actually i'm testing my new HP Printer & Scanner which my father bought recently, and to my surpise it came out great! Er, with some Photoshop touches though to make it better. Heh. And the signature at the page cover, is signed by the man himself, Along~!)


p/s:I think maybe Zamil scream when he saw his idol`s ride on magazine...hehehe,rite Zam-san??

0 Pengkritik yang setia: