Evolusi KL Drift 2 Trailer

30 September, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all Muslims!!

Hmmm...I would like to say or wish Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all Muslims , no matter where they from or place. Please forgive my mistakes throughout all these years no matter if you are adult, kids,oldies. I know i'm not 100% perfect, honestly said I have done alot of bad doing and i'm know or don`t know of that.

To my ex-gf,please forgive me because leave you,make you sad,make you angry...I swear I didn`t mean that,and thanks for understand about myself...I admit I still love you...maybe we can be friend or maybe I still have chance?? =)

Especially to My senpai-san,Shahril Assuan Ibrahim aka Wanbra aka Tukang Karut, i'm really really sorry if I have said alot of bad things about you....Hmm...so,where`s my Duit Raya???

0 Pengkritik yang setia: